Monday, March 24, 2008

Prayer Letter in the Mail...

Well, it's almost in the mail. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Life continues to keep me busy. We've had great Bible studies and follow up times with the youth since our camps last month. God has been working in some young lives and it's been fun to watch.

Accountability times with the young men I'm meeting with have been going well. I believe that God is using these times to really challenge them in their walk with Him.

Easter break from school was nice and I've tried to use the time to spend with some of the youth and other missionary families. It was a great time of rest, but also a great time to sharing and challenging others. God also used the time to challenge me through Max Lucado's book, Six Hours One Friday. It was a good reminder during the Holy Week celebration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.