Sunday, April 21, 2013

Back in Bolivia - February 4 through March 29

On February 4, I headed back to Bolivia to help out at the Santa Cruz Christian Learning Center. The main focus of ministry was to speak at and direct the junior high and high school camps. In addition, I was able to be involved in other ministries at the school including the weekly Bible studies and chapel services. The school asked me to lead the Servant Day for the high school students on March 20. My final activity with the students was to lead a time of communion along with Emily Barlow and Ryan & Pam Parsons, who are serving this year as the school youth pastors.

One of the highlights of the trip for me was building relationships with the young people and spending time with them in personal accountability. 

Overall, it was a wonderful trip with multiple times of service and participation. I returned home to Ohio on Good Friday and enjoyed Easter with my family.

No comments: