Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall Travel and College Visits - October & November

I'm currently on the road at Moody Bible Institute. I arrived last evening and had a great time visiting with an MK and then meeting several other students and MKs. It's a great opportunity to catch up, but also to spend time in prayer and encouraging these young people. Today, I'm visiting with 2 more MKs here at Moody and then I'm off to Wheaton for a campus visit.

Tonight, I'll be back in Indiana visiting with 3 other MKs and hopefully continuing the ministry of encouragement.

So far this semester, I've been able to visit students at Indiana Wesleyan University, Kentucky Mountain Bible College and Trine University. I have plans to visit Asbury University, Ohio Christian University and other campuses over the coming months.

Please pray with me that the Lord will use me.

No comments: