Monday, October 29, 2007

Kentucky, Indiana and beyond...


I had the opportunity to visit with former students, Veronica Gouge, David Zimmerman and Marie HAuse while at Asbury College. I spoke to some 75 students at the WGM Student Involvement center. There was a great spirit and God seems to be working in many young lives there.

Since going to Asbury, I've been on the road speaking and spending time with supporters. I just left South Bend, IN after 5 days of visits and then the opportunity to speak at Gospel Center Missionary Church, one of my supporting churches. While in South Bend, I saw former student, Karleen Hallock, a sophomore nursing major at Bethel College. It was great to catch up and tour the beautiful campus.

I'm now in Illinois to visit two former students, Jim and Dan. It should be a great time of fellowship. Tomorrow, I'll head up to Minnesota and then Wisconsin on Wednesday to visit with other supporters. It's impossible to visit with everyone, but I'm really trying to see as many as possible and at least visit where I haven't been before.


On Saturday, I'll head East to Virginia and then south to Georgia, North and South Carolinas next week. Please pray with me for great times of ministry fellowship and of course, safe travels.

Thanks!

No comments: