Saturday, November 15, 2008

Retreat Aftermath...

This last week was spent in "clean-up" and follow-up from retreat. I still have a few loose ends to tackle, but it should soon be done. I had several great times of follow up with students and was able to get some feedback as to how the retreat went for them spiritually. I believe there have been many good strides in young lives, and pray that this will continue and even grow within the student body.

Monday's Bible study was a good follow up for retreat as well. We looked at making wise decisions and living wisely.

Thursday, I had the privilege to visit with a former student, her husband and several friends from their church. It was really neat to see how God has worked in their lives and great to celebrate with them regarding their baptism, which had occurred the night before.

It's been a great week, but I'm really looking forward to one full-night's sleep! When it will happen? ...only time will tell!

No comments: