Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I pray you enjoyed a wonderful celebration of Christ's birth with family and friends. I've had an opportunity to spend the holidays with my family and in a couple churches. On Friday, I was at my local church's youth Christmas service and party. On Saturday, the entire Banks family was together celebrating the holidays at my older brother's home. On Sunday morning, I was able to worship at my brother's church and then hosted good friends and supporters that evening. On Monday, I was helping out during the Christmas Eve services at a supporting church. Then today I celebrated with my parents at my younger brother's home. It's always fun to watch the two little ones open their gifts.

Our family decided to reach out to a local family for Christmas and went in together to help them out for the holidays. They are a wonderful Christian couple who have a real heart for ministry and outreach. They have brought that ministry into their own home adopting 14 children over the years to join the two they already had (yes, that means 18 at the dinner table each evening!). It was a great privilege to have a small part in helping this family for the holidays.

Merry Christmas!



No comments: