Saturday, December 1, 2012

November '12 - College Visits

I had the privilege of visiting with many students as I traveled to Tennessee, back to Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Illinois. I saw students from Asbury University, Chattanooga Community College, Ohio Christian University, Bethel College, Taylor Univeristy, Calvin College, Indiana Wesleyan University and Moody Bible College. The visits are usually pretty fun and definitely make the boring road trips worth it!

These visits allow me to see how the students are doing and find out how to pray for them. It usually opens doors for them to just share their hearts and hopefully for me to encourage them.

One of the perks of the long road trips is I get a chance to see some fun stuff, like downtown Chicago. Fun place to visit, but I don't think I'd like to live there.


No comments: