Sunday, April 21, 2013

Kenya, East Africa - April 9-17 - WGM Kenya Retreat

On April 9, headed to Kenya, East Africa via Columbus, Ohio - Cleveland, Ohio - Washington DC - Zurich, Switzerland and then, 22 hours after leaving Columbus, I landed in Nairobi, Kenya... All the flights went well and I was even able to bring medical supplies for Tenwek Hospital.


I then went to join the World Gospel Mission staff from Kenya, South Sudan and Zambia for their annual retreat. My assignment, which was a total blast, was to work with the youth during the retreat. In addition to our daily activities and sharing times together, we celebrated at the baptism of one of the young men.


On the last evening, the staff celebrate a time for their graduates and they asked me to bring the address for the 4 young people. What an honor!


We have a great staff in Kenya and I can honestly say they have a wonderful group of kids. They were fun to get to know a little better or even meet for the first time.

No comments: