Sunday, April 21, 2013

Uganda, East Africa - April 17-27

I arrived in Kampala, Uganda on Wednesday, April 17. I've had the opportunity to meet with our missionaries located in the city and have visited ministries at a local university and Heritage International School.

I was able to attend a chapel service at Heritage the other day and then speak for the youth group on Friday afternoon. Then on Friday afternoon, I had the privilege to attend a play put on by the middle school students.

On Sunday morning, I spoke at the United Faith Chapel which meets on the campus of the Kampala International University with more than 150 in attendance.

Then on Sunday evening, I had the privilege of eating out with the WGM junior high and high school MKs. We had a fun evening of fellowship and I appreciated getting to know them a bit better.

No comments: